Integral University Entrance Test [IUET]-2023
Apply for National Entrance Test IUET – 2023,
How to Apply: Candidates may submit their applications
2)Offline: Application forms are available at -
a)Integral University Campus.
b)Selected Book Stores.
Completed application forms must be delivered to the
Directorate of Admissions & Academics
Integral University, Dasuli, P.O. Bas-Ha, Kursi Road, Lucknow-226026
1. The National Entrance Test for admission to the aforementioned Test Programs shall be known as the Integral University Entrance Test (IUET-2023).
2. The IUET-2023 exam, a computer-based multiple-choice examination, will be held at the University campus.
3. The examination will last 90 minutes and take place every Monday from 10:00 to 11:30 a.m.
4. The syllabus for the qualifying examination shall be the IUET syllabus.
5. The application form must be delivered to the Directorate of Admissions & Academics, Integral University, Lucknow, on or before the scheduled examination date using Registered Post, Speed Post, Courier, Online Application, etc. The application form must be accurate in every aspect.
6. Candidates from the reserved categories (SC/ST/OBC) will be given a 5% relaxation in the eligibility criteria in terms of percentage marks in the qualifying examination.
7. Candidates are also eligible to participate in the IUET-2023 if they are due to appear in the qualifying examination or have already taken it and have not yet received their results.
8. Candidates who have qualified JEE(MAINS)/JEE (ADVANCE)/UPSEE/CMAT/UPCATET/AMUEEE/Uni-GAUGE/State Level Engineering Entrance Exams across India & Entrance Exams conducted by the prominent universities are exempted from IUET-2023. Such candidates are required to submit the relevant Score Card for availing exemption.
9. All provisions given in the Prospectus shall be binding and acceptable to the students and their parents / guardians. Any change made from time to time in the rules, regulations and fees of the University shall mutatis mutandis apply to the admitted students.