Admission Application Process
- Candidates can apply online for admission through admission.iul.ac.in by filling online admission application form followed by paying prescribed application fee.
Paper Based Application
- Candidates can purchase admission application form from
the University campus & submit the same in the Directorate
of Admissions and Academics with all complete information
along with required documents.
Courses are Categorized as Test & Non Test.
Documents Required for Admission
- Marksheets and Certificates of High School and Intermediate Examination. (If result is declared).
- Marksheets of Graduate Examination (if applicable).
- Migration/Transfer Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Affidavit for Gap period (if any).
- Latest coloured photographs (5 Nos.).
- Caste Certificate (for OBC/SC/ST candidates).
- Aadhaar Card.
- NAD Id. (to register, please visit following URL :