The applicant must meet the eligibility criterion for admission to his/her program of interest.
The Association of Indian Universities prescribes the equivalent qualifications
for many examinations across the globe.
- Cambridge HSCE,
- UK GCE,
- Ethiopian School Leaving Certificate Examination,
- NECTA Form 4 & Form 6,
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ level examinations of various countries,
- International Baccalaureate,
- Baccalaureate Examinations,
- and Secondary / Senior Secondary / Intermediate Examinations
of various countries are some of the certifications that are widely accepted. The applicant is required to ensure that his/her qualification is equivalent to the Indian qualification required for admission to his/her program of interest.