Department of Commerce & Business Management, Integral University, Lucknow in association with Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) organizes E- Visit to SEBI on 29th July, 2020.
E-Visit to SEBI is beneficial for all students of the Department of Commerce and Business Management as it will provide valuable insights into the functions and role of the regulatory body. During the visit students will be informed about various Investment avenues and financial planning. The visit will explain about the functioning of Stock Exchanges and will also help students to explore career options in SEBI.
Topics to be covered during SEBI Visit:
1. SEBI: Functions, rules and regulations
2. Investment avenues and its pros and cons
3. Working of Stock Exchanges
4. Financial Planning
1. Prof A.K Saxena, Dean, Faculty of Commerce & Management, Integral University
2. Mr. Atul Agarwal, DGM, SEW
3. Ms. Supriya Kabra, AGM, SEBI
4. Dr Syed Shahid Mazhar, Head, DCBM, Integral University (Coordinator)
The Program Details are:
Webex Meeting ID: 166 730 1732 ; Password: 1234
Registration Link : https://forms.gle/aW5LaNPsT4SK6z3V8